To the students of Dream Academy,
I’m here to inform you that the past few weeks, we have been renovating some parts of the school campus. We have now added a movie theatre, a school hospital, and a recording studio.
We also have extra rooms in the school building that is open to be made into a room that any of you suggests. At least three students must agree upon the suggestion and the principals and I will take it into consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to read this week’s newsletter. If you all have any concerns or problems, feel free to message us.
Remember to audition for characters and there are more than one person applying for parts. We will read all submissions for the character and let you know who gets the part.
We have received 1 submission for Krista Vivaldi.
Be sure to submit if you wish to apply for her within the next 12 hours or else the part may be taken.
Message if you have any questions!
Since there seems to be a few of you that want the same role, we will give you 12 hours AFTER we get the first audition before we give out that role so be sure to submit it! We will update this page of when we get their submission and what time you have until to submit.
- 1 person has submitted for Alyssa Johansson.
- Anyone interested in her role, you have until Friday April 6, 2012 12:00 AM PST, so at midnight, to submit your fight for the role.
We wish you guys the best of luck. See you in the dream world.
Principal Stone and Principal Lively
Hello Dreamers and this is the first day back into the new school year. We have a few new rules to let you guys know.
- This is a new year so we are taking auditions for character roles so be sure to follow the rules of submission. Or if you want to reserve a character, just fill out the proper form.
- Don’t like any of the people you see? No problems Dreamers because there are more characters that will be added to the list.
- Also, please take a moment to read the rules and guidelines tab on the main page for they are very important to the new school year.
- One last thing, be sure to make a completely new blog for the role you get, not another blog in your main blog. We need a completely new one just for your own convenience. It will be a hassle if you guys don’t.
- There will be many more announcements coming up so be sure to listen up.
- Most importantly, have fun. We’re not here to tell you guys what to do but to make sure nothing gets too out of hand. Questions, comments, or concerns? Hit up the ask box.